June 2019 Update: Town Centre Workshop Activity Registration
The Town Centre design workshops on July 6 and July 9 are open to the public and there will be display boards and interactive activities for all attendees with no need to register.
For those interested in a more hands-on session facilitated by our design consultants, there will be two activities which require registration, in order to ensure there is enough time for all participants at the table to contribute.
The activities which require registration are 'Design Town Centre' and 'Build Town Centre'.
- Design Town Centre is a graphic facilitated table station where participants will share their ideas and input for the Town Centre in a plan view (two-dimensional).
- Build Town Centre is a model block facilitated table station where participants can use the blocks to explore their ideas for building heights, open spaces and massing for future development in the Town Centre (three-dimensional).
Each workshop day will have three rounds where both 'Design' and 'Build' activities are going at the same time. You can register for one, or both of the activities. The options are:
- Saturday, July 6, 2019 - 1:20-2:20pm
- Saturday, July 6, 2019 - 2:30-3:30pm
- Saturday, July 6, 2019 - 3:40-4:40pm
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 5:20-6:20pm
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 7:40-8:40pm
Please register by emailing email@example.com with your preferred date/time slot and activity by July 5, 2019. If you register for a time slot that is at capacity, we will respond with alternative times that are still available.
Consultation has concluded